Re: [VAL] 1966-1968 Corning Glass

Hello everyone,

I am looking to see how many VAL members need and are interested in glass
(not plastic) replacement for missing 1966-1968 Corning glass.

Since the list is not set up to do a voting poll, I will simply tabulate the
results based on the responce of the VAL membership. Also, you may know of a
vintage Airstream owner who has lost their Corning glass, but is not an
active VAL participant. If so, do a proxy vote for them. The reason for this
is that we are working on developing an economical source for replacement
glass.

Forrest