Re: [VAL] 1966-1968 Corning Glass

Forrest,

A little while back this URL was posted http://www.glasss.com/

I have written to both Karla and her husband Dave who owns this company.
They are located in Berkley (sp?) California and do custom glass.
Previously I asked Karla if they did custom glass -- I believe she told me
that they can do what you need and that might be an area for their company
to explore.

I do know that when you look and see some of the really nice custom designed
glasswork these people do you will be slightly amazed at what they are able
to actually do.

Please go to the URL then send Email or call Dave at the company.  Karla was
busying herself with her nice artwork last time I wrote to them.

Oh, and don't forget to read about how they worked on the Airstream from
Hell! ;)  Very funny story!

Tom
WBCCI 5303