RE: [VAL] Dodge Ram 2500

CB,
Congrats on your truck.  We have a '98 diesel 2500 and love it.  I also
opted for the 4.10 limited slip and love it.  I used to pull boat and
trailer which weighed about 10,000#.  The 4.10 made all the difference
getting the boat out of the water.  It also gave me great performance when
driving solo -something diesels are necessarily noted for.  You will
experience a little lower gas mileage but with the 2wd it shouldn't be too
bad.
Pete