Re: [VAL] looking for vintage was Pricing for vintage AS on E-Bay?

Thanks T & C H,

My druthers is a 27 footer that doesn't require any work and is dirt cheap!
:)  I can wait as I've still got my '69 Safari to take up my spare time when
the '74 Argosy is road capable.

Unfortunately, I would like to make a circuit around the Cowboy Action
matches with my trailer and 22 feet is a bit crowded with two pets! :(

Thanks for the heads up.

                                                     Regards,  '69 Safari,
Joy