[VAL] Joann, did you think of this for blinds?

Joann,

Have you seen the "balloon blinds" that are made of fabric and come with
newer RVs?  They work in 3 different ways.  All the way up and you look
right out the window.  First segment of the balloon blind going from fully
up position lets you see out in the daytime but no one can see into your
trailer unless you have the lights on from the inside.  Second segment of
the blind really darkens the trailer and gives you privacy.

Now on privacy - I read Daisy's post about "spying on the neighbors" so I
must make a disclaimer here that IF Daisy is one of your neighbors then you
must have room darkening shades which you must then tape to the trailer
walls with heavy-duty duct tape.  If you don't have duct tape aluminum tape
works just as well. ;)

The balloon blinds (I'm sure I've seen them called that at the stores) also
ride up and down on a very tight string for lack of a better word.  This
string is securely attached at the bottom which forces the blind to hug the
wall even at the angle our trailers are built with.

We have the plastic levelor blinds in our older Airstream but when we redo
it up right I will remove and replace those old levelors with these newer,
much nicer balloon blinds.

Tom