Re: [VAL] Where to get curtains?

J. P. Ambruso in Florida is an excellent source.  Excellent to do business
with, and excellent workmanship and materials.  I ordered a set of drapes
for my 25 ft. Tradewind and was very pleased with the results.  Also, his
prices are very reasonable for the product he provides.

He has a number of standard fabrics and an insulated liner (the latter is
very important to keep the sun from cooking the drapes and the interior of
your trailer - this is not the "blackout" [opaque] fabric.).

I don't know if he will make drapes with a customer supplied fabric.

Oliver Filippi