Re: [VAL] BLinds

Hi joann,

I'm a big devotee of blinds. I must have had a bad childhood experience
with pinch pleated curtains, because I really don't like them. I think
they make the trailer seem dark and crowded.

Blinds go up and away to let lots of light in, or you can drop them and
angle them for shade and still spy on the neighbors.

I used wooden ones in the bedroom after experimenting with cheap
plastice ones everywhere else.  I cut them to fit, and put a thin bungee
under the botttom rail that slips over the window locks to keep the
bottoms pulled in. I travel with them all open.

Daisy