Re: [VAL] Joann, did you think of this for blinds?

Humm...not sure about what balloon blinds are but I'll look around. I
just had some fabric honeycomb blinds put in bedroom and bath that are
interesting. They go up and down as usual, but when all the way down,
they can be lowered from the top so a "peeper" would see your head
going by but that's it. Nice for ventilation and privacy. However,
although they are supposed to be top notch, I notice that the cords are
starting to do that maddening thing where they go all twistie...I need
a tiny mirror to look in while they're in action so I can see what's
going on. Blinds and curtains can make me nuts. I recall my Mom had
curtains on rings and they simply were flung open or closed or anywhere
in between. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think I'll
go with
Reynolds Aluminum Wrap. If it's good enough for Bubba and Baby, it's
good enough for me.
Jo Ann