RE: [VAL] optima batteries - inteli-power - chargewiz

Tom,
I have Inteli-Power converters in both trailers with Charge Wizards, I
run AGM batteries and have been very happy with the whole system. With 2
kids who "forget" we are on batteries I very seldom run out of power
with this set up. The Charge Wizard keeps me from cooking these big buck
batteries but eliminates my worries of not being charged enough.
As an FYI, Camping World was the cheapest source for the Inteli-Power
and Charge Wizards and the Batteries were from West Marine.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler