[VAL] Venting Wash Water and Black Water

Hello All,
I'm in the process of plumbing my black water tank and my gray water
lines. The question is can I vent my kitchen sink and black water tank
through the same vent stack? I have only one opening in the top for a
inch and 1/2 vent pipe and thought I would check with you professionals
to see if I can tie the two together or should I keep the black and wash
separate.

Not wanting to stink up the kitchen
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign ( all sinks and tanks vented separately)
59 Traveler