Re: [VAL] Framing Question

I'm not sure I'm the best one to answer this, but...

As far as I can tell from my '73, the interior pieces, including the
bed, are free standing pieces. In other words, they are screwed to the
walls and floor to keep them from moving around, and that gives them a
little additional strength. But the weight bearing work is all done by
the bed supports themselves, not the walls. The monocoque construction
is really just a metal tent, not like house walls.

Daisy