[VAL] Frame Seperation

It is obvious that the 69 Sovereign is suffering from frame seperation.  The
bumper is hanging down about 1 inch below the body.  If I step lightly on
the bumper it will move seperatly from the body.  When does it become
mandatory to fix the problem?  Can I continue to use the trailer?  Will this
cause further damage?

There is another repair I heard of Frame Stiffeners.  Is this a good idea?
Is it required?  What is to be expected it Stiffeners are not added?

Bill Durkee
1969 Sovereign
03 Ram 1500 Quad