RE: [VAL] Fridge questions

Hope you haven't gotten rid of the fridge yet.  I had the same problem with
my '60 22' safari.  The valve was shot.  I sent it to my dad in Florida and
had the fridge changed over from gas to electric.  The company put an
electric heating unit on the fridge which heated the original amonia like
the original gas did.  Works great!  Sorry, its been too many years to
remember the company's name, but if you're interested, contact me off list
and I'll ask my dad if he remembers.  It was a dometic dealer in the Orlando
area.  I love having the original fridge in the trailer vice one of the
newer models even if they work a little better.  Keeps the originality.
Good Luck
Pete