Re: [VAL] Electric Choices

Hi again Harry:

I got mine in June of   '02 from: Alamia, Inc of Denver (
http://www.alamia.com ) They sell power equipment of various types.  At the
time they offered free shipping on this model.  I just now looked at the
site and they are a little more guarded than they used to be.  I couldn't
see that they offered free shipping on this model at this time.  They do
offer it on some other models, I noticed.  Unless you are from CO there is
not sales tax (no small amount of $$)  At the time, the price of my unit was
$845.00.  That was the also the delivered price.  I didn't see the price at
the site.  Don't know why.  They do provide e-mail quotes.  Maybe that's how
they do business these days.  Give them a shot and see what they want for it
now.  Probably is still the best deal around.

I got the 12V charging cord locally for about $15, as I recall.  Haven't had
a chance to use it (knock-knock).

Later,

GQ '67 Safari
4020 in CA