RE: [VAL] Electric Choices

Try ebay and a web search with google or webcrawler.  I used "honda
generator" and found a lot of links.  Ebay had a lot of "buy it now" new
generators which were about the same price as buying it from a dealer - in
fact most were dealers.  Be sure to remember "buyer beware" if you buy a
used one.  In the back of Trailer Life magazine, there are two ads for
hondas.  www.mayberrys.com/camping has the 2000i listed for $899 with free
shipping and www.hicklinpower.com doesn't have a price, but their ad says
that "if you didn't buy it from us, you probably paid too much!"  I got mine
from http://hondashop.com about a year and a half ago for $850 and no
shipping cost (or tax).  No financial interest or knowledge of any
particular site.
Pete