[VAL] Electric Choices

I've been  considering some kind of electric generator.  I've seen the regular
gas operated but also the Solar type.
I believe somewhere a year or so ago the flexible solar panels were
discussed.

Do any of you  have the soft kind that can be hung up or laid against
something to charge?  The one I saw was $199. and had a Rated  Power of 32
watts. Was said to be a trickle charger.

Would that keep my battery up- to run my computer and TV if I'm in a sunny
location such as Arizona? I do not have an Air Conditioner.

Until  now I have just plugged into the car  every night  to equalize the
trailer battery with the  car battery.  I drive  somewhere everyday and that
recharges the car.  Works pretty good most of the time.

In your opinions would I be better off with solar(any size) or a gas powered
generator and what size and make?

I'm using with my  16 ft. Bambi.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kathy from Woodburn now Boondocking in Arizona