[VAL] Stove grate holders

    All,

    Where can I find the small gauge spring steel wire clips used to hold
the black burner grates in place while underway?  The spring steel wire is
about the diameter of the wire on a large paper clip and is V-shaped.  The
legs are 3" long with a small bend at each end.  The top of the V is 3"
wide.

    I could make them very easily if I knew where to find the wire stock.
Beyond that, do any of you know who carries these simple items?  I have one
to use as a pattern and need a total of three for my Magic Chef stove.

    I've tried Inland and another on who's name I can't remember.  It's was
no surprise that they don't know what I'm talking about.

    Thanks,

    Glyn