[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #134

Hi, I had a similar problem with a heater in our home. A friend
gave me a can of compressed air that is used to clean the computer
keyboard etc. I advised to shove the small plastic straw down into
the pilot and blast the sucker out good. I did and ..you guessed
it ... the pilot was partially blocked and works fine now.
Incidentally, my propane delivery man used an air tank and blew
the entire heater out but he didn't get down into the pilot like
the little can did. hope this helps.
Jerry
57 Overlander