Re: [VAL] Stove grate holders

>     Where can I find the small gauge spring steel wire clips used to hold
> the black burner grates in place while underway?

I'd look at a Camping World or similar vendor.  I'd expect any RV dealer
would have them.

<snip> I have one
> to use as a pattern and need a total of three for my Magic Chef stove.<snip>

Have you checked with Magic Chef's tech support?  By the way if you have
only one, you need seven more (assuming a four burner range) as there
are two each burner.  FWIW why not just wrap them in a soft cloth and
travel with them in the sink?  Or maybe the stove cover (assuming again;
in this case that you have one on your stove) would hold them in place
with a fold of toweling as a pad?

Matt