[VAL] Dexter Axle

I'm in the process of developing a modern Teardrop trailer using a Dexter
"Torflex" Axle. I had to call around a bit to find a dealer who knew
anything about the Torflex, but when I finally found one, he was very
helpful. Dexter has a system called "ProSpec 2000" which will give you the
proper axle configuration based on your input. You need to give them the
frame width, gross weight expected, hub bolt pattern and a few other things
that are easily measured. They give you a complete printout showing exactly
what you will be getting including offsets, full load clearance dimensions
along with assorted other information that you can check on your trailer
before you order. This is very helpful in the development stages. The price
was right as well. Nada for the build spec and a great price for the axle.
Check out their website at www.dexteraxle.com .There's all kinds of trailer
design info there along with dealer #'s.
Colin