Re: [VAL] Back end dragging

If you have the right tires and a weight distributing hitch and the proper
hitch ball height , rear end dragging should not be a problem. I have a 1976
31' A/S and I have pulled in and out of steep driveways without a problem.
But if the front of the trailer is setting high, the rear will be to low.
You probably need to back your tow vehicle up to the trailer on leveel
ground but not hook up. Level the trailer and then check the drop on your
hitch from the receiver to the ball You might need to get a new hitch with
the right drop to make it work.

Don Hardman