Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer... now tailgaters

My ex husband taught me a little trick to get tailgaters off your tail,
wiggle the trailer around a bit - this makes them think you are a poor or
inattentive driver and they either back off or pass you. One thing that has helped me a
lot - I took off the screens on the front and back windowns, and use clothes
pins to hold the curtains open so that I can see though my trailer in my rear
view mirror - it makes that blind spot a lot smaller.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113