RE: [VACList] testing gas lines/fan motor

We have renovated the gas lines and I understand I can check them with a
compressor and I was planning to just test each connection with soapy
water.  I was going to use adapters to connect to the compressors.  Is
this safe enough?  Is there something else I need to do before getting
the tanks filled and using them?

Also one of the 12v ceiling vent fans doesn't work and Inland has the
motor for a high amount.  Is there anywhere I can get a motor that will
work?  It doesn't have to be official A/S...we aren't purists.

Also I need a stove vent fan to build into the cabinet above the stove
and would appreciate any recommendations.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn