Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer... now tailgaters

Thanks for the input, Gerald.  At least it's good to know everybody has this
trouble with the blind spot. I will try your weaving advice - I was handling it
by keeping toward the right of my lane; most tailgaters seem to want to see
around me anyway, so they stay left and I can keep an eye on them. Mainly, when
on a 2-lane highway, I just want to be aware when they start to pass me so I can
make it easy for them. (I drive a just tad over the speed limit for trailers, but
of course the limit's higher for cars and anyway everybody drives like they're in
some kind of hurry out here.)

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari