RE: [VACList] backing up/ electricity

Thanks, Dr G for all this info that I will have to absorb slowly...but
for tomorrow when I plan to replace 7 running lights...I am most
interested in the grease.  Is there anything I might have on hand
similar that would help....I didn't want to make another trip before
working in the am before it gets really hot and sticky.  Like
Vaseline???  I really have lots of stuff in the garage that might be
close.  Is that grease like the gel that's inside purple nuts for
aluminum wires?

I know with all your info I have done a good job in my
electro-renovation!!  Your posts always inspire me.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari