RE: [VACList] Campgrounds/update

Lexxy,

My understanding is that to level side to side, you drive up on one or more
pieces of wood; to level front to back you use the tongue jack. The
stabilizing jacks I have, which I believe to be original to the trailer,
are nothing like regular jacks. The bottom half is an open metal cone. The
top half is a flat piece of wood-topped metal attached to a long threaded
rod. This rod sets into the top of the cone. Then there's a handle sort of
thing that you turn to adjust the height of the contraption. Hard to
explain, but actually very simple. You don't jack the trailer with them,
just place them so they rest snugly under the leveled trailer frame so the
trailer doesn't rock when you walk around.

Others, correct me if I'm wrong about all this.

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari
Sacramento