Re: [VACList] Refers on Solar

If you have a Dometic refrigerator, check with your local service center.  There
is a known problem with some of the Dometics not working properly on propane.
You will need an upgrade harness kit, which should fix it.  If not, then you
would need the new circuit board.

I had the same problem on my RM-2807.  Camping World charged me but didn't fix it.
 Bretz RV in Missoula, MT knew exactly what to do and fixed the problem quickly.

Have your service person check out the Dometic bulletins....sometimes they
overlook them.

Roger

Roger Hightower
WBCCI #4165,VAC