Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #278 - 5 chain links minimum?

So do I--use 5 links--and you should see the gashes (an inch deep) in the
pavement at my driveway.  I was wondering if I needed to ratchet up a link.
At first I thought it was the rear bumper, but close inspection shows
otherwise.  It's the trailing arms, and I don't think they move much.
Airstreams seem to ride lower and have a lower hitch height than those SOBs.
  Is my EZ-LIFT better suited to a "toybox"?  We had the gracefully curved
Reese system on the 26' Argosy and never scraped.

Jim, JR, and Jezebel

'85 Limited 32' (vintage in training)
'03 Avalanche 2500