Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #278 - 5 chain links minimum?

Draggin in the drive:    In looking at the curb area discovered a area about 2"
lower than where the actual drive started...so put a couple of 2 x 10" there and
no more draggin....then my neighbor built me a couple of  ramps
to use (not so hevy)   they are about 3" at the high end so when I bck to the
end of the ramp and where it drops off no more draggin.     I really couldn't
believe that small amount was causing the draggin....hope it works for you
Prstl in Do Vsl