Re: [VACList] Vintage Awning Attachment Ideas

Jim,
Thanks for all your time.  I know I can always do the Zip Dee, which is a
great set-up.  I have an 18' Zip Dee on my 28' Argosy, which I have decided
to sell.  But, for now, I like the idea of this awning, as I found a really
pretty fabric one with the poles, and I got it cheap.  I am having fun doing
the inside of this little trailer over - and I want to learn how to do some
plumbing, so that's coming up in my line-up of questions.
Have fun in the hardware - I'll have to find a good one, somewhere.  I am in
the sticks, sort of.
Elisa