[VACList] Generator Question

Does any one know if generators are available that run on Propane?
Any Recommendations?

I boondock on fairgrounds from time to time, and after a show of sword
swallowing and fire eating on a scorching midway, being able to run the Air
Conditioner even for a little while, would be welcome. I have hesitated in
getting one as I hate gas cans, and the stink. I get enough of that in fire
eating.

Getting shore power on a fairground is tricky as it usually involves having
to bribe someone, and then getting crummy, low current feeds ready to eat up
my compressor. If you think some campground have lame electrics, almost any
4H fairground is one big extension cord plugged into itself. I always have
propane, and at times it is competitively priced with gasoline. The exhaust
isn't as smelly, and no gas cans to watch out for.

Thanks in Advance for  Any Information--

Alex In Indiana
WBCCI 8728
66 Safari & Overlander