[VACList] On the road again!

After exploring the depths of entropy in the rear end
of our "vacation home" I'm happy to report that she is
once again in service.  We made a shakedown trip
without incident and enjoyed ourselves immensely.

We now have new steel for the black water tank frame,
new flooring in the bathroom, and *no more frame
separation*.  Admittedly, there is no bathroom as of
yet.  But at least you can stand in the rear without
being on the driveway! :)

If you are coping with floor rot, rust and frame
seperation--don't despair.  It can be fixed.  Breathe
deeply, talk to your VAC friends, and keep going.  It
worked for me.  Many thanks to everyone who has
provided assistance.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander--the Lunar Schooner