RE: [VACList] New Airstream Owner

Welcome Ivan;
 I seems you got your hands verrrrrry full. You have come to the right place
and the amount of knowledge in here is vast. I hope you a terrific luck. you
will enjoy the world of airsteaming. About your towing vihicle, I suggest a
nice used (money concious) 3/4 ton pick-up or maybe a 3/4 ton van or
something
like that. A 400+ engine will be nice with a nice 4.10 ratio. Don't forget
transmission coller and stuff. Before you jump into anything, look in e-bay
for them, I just pick up a nice suburvan in very nice shape for a decent
price.
If anything, be patient in your project. You are going to need it. In all,
again
WELCOME........

David Vasquez and Janis Cresci
1973 SOB and 1979 suburvan