Re: [VACList] 1973 argosy stolen

this I think you will find to be disappointing.
an old argosy is an old argosy.
the insurance company and the blue book are going to give you the same price
regardless of condition.
kinda like buying a 1980 Ford econoline van.  if it is in any kind of shape, it
is worth whatever a collector's value on it might be.  it being in near perfect
condition might raise that value TO A COLLECTOR, of maybe another grand or two
MAYBE!!

I really think that whatever the basic value might be on an Argosy in run of the
mill condition vs one which is perfectly restored is going to be in teh same
range of disparity.  hope I am wrong but that is speaking from my history in teh
insurance industry.
let us know what you find out. better, what you end up getting.

fwiw
chas
--
Charles Hamilton, Houston, TX  chasm@texas.net  www.schuetzen.net