[VACList] 1973 argosy stolen

I took my trailer in about 4 weeks ago to have it painted and the front
Rhino'd (bug guard)
It was stolen from the paint shop in Longview Washington on Saturday April
26th.
vin #26d3v1714
washington licence plate is 8546PC

It was painted a light grey ,,, but the bug shield was not done yet.

any information in  the following areas would be deeply appriciated;

a) if found the where abouts,

b) compreble pricing (totally restored,,, the paint job was the final touch)

c) any leads on adds to prove to the insurance company of its
vintage-/-restored value

thanx in advance for any suggestions and or help...

sincerely yours,

K. Andre' Hylton