Re: [VACList] Interior Lighting Fixtures

go see :
http://www.realgoods.com/shop/search.cfm

THis is a sort of "Come the Revolution" catalog, full fo stuff that runs
on 12v which is prefered for off the grid folks.

You can get a 12 v bulb for a regular lamp, then you just need an
addapter to the cigarette socket plug. Or you can just wire it in.

You can also get LED bulb, 12v with an edison base.

One of these days I'm gonna add a LED and other 12v lighting to my web
page, Anyone coming to VT, be sure to find 6512,especially at night to
see the LED's I already have.

Daisy, the LED queen.