[VACList] Interior Lighting Fixtures

I'm getting to the point (in my rebuilding the interior of my '70 Overlander)
of installing the reading lamps that are mounted to the aft closet walls.  The
original units are not salvagable, but I'd like to find something in that style.

Does anyone have a supplier for 12v fixtures?  Any of the local lighting stores
or Lowes/Home Depot only have 110v fixtures that are much heavier and
converting them would be a real chore.  The local RV dealers don't have
anything either.

Anything online would be great.

Thanks.
--