Re: [VACList] Interior Lighting Fixtures

Greetings Gary!

I don't know how much styles had changed by 1970, but I found some very nice
fixtures for my '64 Overlander at Ace Fogdall RV in Cedar Falls, Iowa (they
are Iowa's Airstream Dealer).  You can see a photo of the "single" reading
lamp that I have in the bedroom area of my Overlander at:

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1062&papass=&sort=1

It is a very high quality fixture in a brushed brass finish - - I don't
know, but it may have been available in other finishes as well; I was just
determined to have the brushed brass.  I believe that the fixture was in the
neighborhood of $30.00 before shipping.  Ace Fogdall RV has a web site and
it now features a store as well - - I don't know that these fixtures are on
the site, but Florence in parts could probably point you in the right
direction to get a similar fixture if it is similar to what you are
searching for.

http://www.acefogdallrv.com

Good luck with your project!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado (Towcar In-Trianing)