Re: [VACList] Interior Lighting Fixtures

There are 12 volt Edison base fluorescents available at
www.solar-electric.com  They work great with the pre univolt trailers that
have 2 sockets in each fixture. Their 11 watt bulb gives off about the same
amount of light as a 50 watt incandescent and uses only 920 milliamps. Their
7 watt bulb, 30 watts using 660 milliamps. I have used two of the 11 watt
bulbs for two years now and am very happy with them while boon docking. Not
the nice "warm" light of incandescents, but not a strain on my battery
either.

Scott