RE: [VACList] Interior Lighting Fixtures

Hi, Gary,

I'm not sure what the reading lamps in the '70 look like, but just last
week I saw a fixture that made me think, "if my fixtures were shot, that's
what I would buy!"  It's very similar to the reading lights in my '68, only
(dare I say this?) MORE beautiful.  However, I haven't measured, so I'm not
sure how the size compares.  Also, it's a regular home-type fixture, not a
12-volt, but this company is quite individually tailored - they do the
manufacturing themselves, I think; maybe they could convert?  Anyway, maybe
worth a look:
http://www.rejuvenation.com/fixshowW299/templates/selection.phtml?registered=W299%3A12%2CW419%3A48%2CW126%3A56%2CW685%3A66%2CW489%3A69%2C&source=W482&iq
g=30fd6e660ba5f43c32b5da4b284b0da6

The above link may not be clickable, since it's so long, but you can paste
it in, or, from www.rejuvenation.com, type Westfall in the search box.  I
have I have bought several fixtures for my home from this company, and
they're gorgeous!

Also, you might watch eBay closely.  A pair of the reading lamps like the
ones in mine just sold last week or the week before, for about $25!

Good luck,

Amanda
'68 Safari