[VACList] cork flooring

Another project is to cover over the old tile, some of which is badly curled
and needs to come up. Since little of the damaged tile is in the open I am
wondering if I can just fill the voids with something rather than pulling up
the whole floor (it really is stuck on good!). Any ideas?

Also it sounds like cork is the way to go. Ideally I would like to find
something basically cream with some hints of turquoise to go with the
original colors of the trailer. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that
makes cork in this color? I have checked APC Cork, Granorte, and California
Cork to no avail.

Scott
1960 Overlander