Re: [VACList] cork flooring

Hi Scott
I just purchased cork for my trailer and 2 bathrooms in my home. I dealt
with L.A. Cork in Winnipeg Manitoba. I purchased a natural color but they do
have a selection of cream colored patterns. None with turqoise though. they
can be reached at (204) 663-3280

Also try looking for someone in your area who carries Wicander Cork. They
have the widest selection of colors I've seen. Their website is down and
they give the following e-mail to request info.  Paunog@aol.com

Here is a link to another Canadian supplier http://www.nfpimports.com/ with
many colors. I ordered 125 sq ft and it came by mail. The material is
suprisingly light. My material is semi-finished with sealer coats applied
and top coats to be added by me after install. Latex contact cement is used
to glue it down.

Various floor patch compound are available to level subfloors but I am
sceptical of their ability to withstand the flexing and shaking of a
trailer. A heat gun will usually release the tile but you still have the
glue to deal with. Big job either way.

Take Care
Terry O'Neill
Calgary