[VACList] Metal water tank

IIRC, someone on this list was looking for a metal Airstream water tank.
I just noticed I have one in my "back 40" with the "out to pasture"
Airstreams. I measured it when I noticed it, but those brain cells seem
to have evaporated... maybe 12"-13" in diameter, but I don't recall the
length. Galvanized steel, copper air line into one end and fill unit at
the other. If someone is still looking for one of these, LMK off list
and I'll give you the exact measurements and send you a pic.

Best regards,

Rik