RE: [VACList] Fantastic Fans

Greetings Gerry and Carolyn!

I have had a pair of Fantastic Vent Fans (thermostatic control with rain
sensors) in my '64 Overlander since 1999.  Their operation has been
flawless, and there has been absolutely no problem with leaks.  My vents
were purchased direct from the vendor at the WBCCI International Rally
in Dayton.

My Fantastic Vents replaced a pair of original powered ventilating fans
that were not as efficient nor as effective as the Fantastic Vents.  I
travel with two Chihuahuas so I find it an absolute necessity to have
good ventilation when caravanning or going to rallys where there may be
limited electric.  I am sol well satisfied with my Fantastic Vents that
I plan to have one installed on my '78 Minuet 6.0 Metre while I am at
the International Rally in Vermont this summer.

Even though Camping World has a facility less than three hours from my
home, there are only two places that I would consider having install a
new Fantastic Vent in my Coach - - either my regular Airstream dealer or
the vendor at the International Rally.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359