[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #105

Hello.  I've gotten advice from all of you about sun roofs, air conditioners
and polishing, but now I need some really serious help!  I bought a 64
Tradewind off ebay from someone I thought was a wonderful guy--it was delivered
to me 1000 miles away before he even received my total payment...  Well, three
months later, I have yet to receive a title or bill of sale.  I have run
through all e-bay options as far as getting help.  I know who and where this
seller is, and know what I can do criminally, but don't want to do that yet.
Anyone have any advice or know how to get a lost title?  Thanks.