Re: [VACList] Replacing windows in a 1968

Gary, your ' 67 Safari must be different from my ' 68 Tradewind. My
Tradewind has the metal trim on the curved Corning glass windows and the
windows definitely are not flexible -- that's the problem. They break pretty
easily and the only replacement glass available is from salvaged ' 66-'68
model trailers. Replacement windows other than those salvaged are made of
plastic materials -- which work but aren't "original." On my trailer the
clips go over the metal trim and I'd install replacement clips the same way.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind