Re: [VACList] 61 Bambiy Trailer side Wireing

Martin and Rachel Hughey,

Not sure if I understand your initial question, but this is the pinout of
the four prong connector that I found on the internet.  Sounds like someone
may have done some extra wiring.

==       Ground White
]0        Tail Lights, brown
]0         Left Turn, and Stop  yellow
]0         Right Turn, and Stop  green

These may be different from what you have, but they are supposed to be a
standard.  I don't know if different auto manufacturers mix these up, or
just the owners.

Does your main connection use 7 pins, or 6 pins.  My trailer was converted
from the original 7 pin Airstream connector to a 6 pin.  Would work fine but
the PO got left and right mixed up.  Simple to change though.

JimW