Re: [VACList] Winter usage?

Hi Paul,

I'm sure you have lots of replies to this message, but I was wondering why
you don't just use the existing propane furnace?  You mention a space
heater, so it is implied that you have electric available.  Certainly the
existing furnace will circulate the warm air in the right areas as Airstream
engineers intended.   Like your home, there's risks when you allow the
temperature to get much below 60 degrees in the winter due to frozen inside
pipes on outside walls! :(  Some times, you got to bite the bullet.

Think I already read recommendations about heating tape.

Do I recall correctly that you are in the Chesapeake Beach area?

                     Regards, Joy