[VACList] Winter usage?

My wife and I are starting a redo job on our kitchen. It will be during
some of the winter months. We are planning on using our 1970 LY with its
four burner stove, oven and double sinks for our (remote/outside) kitchen
during the process. I'm thinking of using an "oil radiator" space heater
to keep the chill off, but I'm not sure if it will keep the pipes from
freezing. And, how would I keep the water line to the unit from
freezing.
I'm sure, I'm not the first to use our trailer in this way. Does anyone
have any thoughts/suggestions/words of wisdom.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC 1270
66 Overlander (winterized)
70 LY 23' single (remote kitchen)