Re: [VACList] Building a DV editing suite in Airstream

Cruiser - it's surprising how our paths seem to have paralleled. I ran a
small video production co. in Kona from '86-'94 as an adjunct to my
underwater videocamera rental business. Those cameras were great earners,
while i gathered experience doing scuba charters and driving boats up and
down the coast.

Anyhow, here's what *i'd* do for a clean power system for your digital video
suite: I'd tap 110vac from the main panel inside the trailer, at the point
where the shore power comes in, add a 15-20A gfci on a dedicated circuit to
the video section, and use that line to feed an 'Uninterruptable Power
Supply' (UPS) for the computer/video gear.

This is exactly what i did with the 13' Burro, actually.

Tuna